Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Media Log #12- Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser 5/29/2012


Yuck!! What is on her face?! That was my first inpression when I saw this ad while flipping through my Seventeen Magazine. So intriuged by the piture, I had to find out what the ad was really trying to sell. It also made me wonder, does my face really look like that when I don't wash it? Gross!? This ad is targeting teenage girls who struggle with acne and break outs. This uses Simple Solutions because no girl wants their face looking like the right side of that girl's face on the advertisement, so to solve that problem you buy Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleaser. It says "When you clean your face, be sure to get it really clean." And that is a good definition of "really" clean indicating the left blemish-free clean side of her face compared to the right dirt-covered side. It also incorperates their signature colors that are always found on the dispenser and the green colored typing coordinates with their green colored dispenser as well. It uses the basic appeal of physiological needs of the need to have clear clean skin. It also covers the need to achieve, when you buy this product you can achieve clean blemish-free skin. It may be a bit of an exaggeration when it is trying to show that your face is this dirty if don't wash it with the correct cleanser, but it really makes me believe that Biore Ice Cleaser is the only solution to that problem. This ad really caught my eye and actually has convinced me to buy their product and one point in time in the past... which found didn't work for me. But still great advertisement!

No comments:

Post a Comment